price with VAT
price w/o VAT
"Lun-TK" device is designed to generate an alarm signal when the alarm button is pressed and to transmit the alarm message to the centralized monitoring system (CMS) of the security company.
The message is transmitted to the monitoring system via GSM channel.
The device is made in a plastic case designed for installation on a flat surface (for example, on a wall or table).
Using an additional clip, the device can be worn on a waist belt.
The device is equipped with a multi-color LED indicator, that shows device status and system malfunctions.
- SIM cards: 1 or 2
- Supply voltage: 3.4 - 4.2V
- Current consumption from the battery in standby mode: no more than 20mA
- Recommended battery model (lithium polymer battery, 3.7V, 560mAh) EEMB LP403048
- Estimated battery life working with recommended settings (1 SIM card, GPRS channel, test period 10 minutes)
- In Sleep mode: working up to 69 hours
- Battery cut-off voltage: not less than 3.45V
- Battery voltage at which the device can be turned on: no more than 3.6V
- Battery voltage at which the "Battery discharged" event is generated: at least 3.7V
- Battery voltage at which the "Battery OK" event is generated: at least 4.0V
- MicroUSB input built-in battery charging voltage: 5.0V
- Built-in battery charge current: 200mA
- Full built-in battery charge time: 50 - 60 minutes
- Dimensions: 86x40x19mm
- Weight: 50gram